Sunday, April 10, 2005

Two days till DD - still here!

Just dropping in to say that I'm still here! I'm still not showing many signs that it might change in the near future. Pea still seems to be very high by the way I'm carrying her. I had a couple of contractions on Friday night, but they went away almost as fast as they came and I haven't had anything since. I'm totally ok though - I'm much more calm about it and now I actually want to make it to my due date.

Tomorrow is my 40 week (really 39w6d) appointment, so we'll see what Dr. L. has to say about everything. I'll check back in then.

If I do disappear, Carrie is my labor buddy and I'll call her and give her updates on what is going on. So she will have all the details when it's time.

3 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Kether said...

I was thinking that you'd go into labor while Carrie was away on Brian's ski trip.
Two days!!
Wishing you an easy labor. I really can't wait to "meet" Pea!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

Won't be long now, waiting patiently (sorta) for updates.
Come on Pea, we want to meet you!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Kether said...

D day!! Isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home