Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I think I feel Pea!

For the past few weeks, I've had a few times where I have wondered if I felt Pea move. But I wasn't too sure. But just now as I was sitting here at my desk, thinking about how I shouldn't feel quilty about going home before 5:00 when I get in at 7:00 anyway, I felt something.

Now I think I understand the fluttering that everyone talks about. It was the strangest feeling - and it was a little higher up than I expected it to be. But I think it was Pea. I can still feel it off and on and the only way to describe it is that it feels like someone is doing somersaults in there. It's the strangest thing! But it's a wonderful feeling. I feel pretty confident that it definitely is Pea in there and not just some other random movement. But who knows for sure! I'll just keep thinking it's Pea, because that makes me happy :)

5 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Christine said...

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! I have goosebumps, Lauren!!! I've been hoping that you feel it soon!! YYAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

Lauren - Yep that would be Pea!!!!! That is so cool, I am so happy for you. The flutters would be a huge day brightener! Just wait, Pea will be reminding you often s/he is there & growing!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

:) :) :) You must be on cloud nine right now! :) :) :) That's so cool! From what Christine has said, it sounds like you're getting into a lot of fun soon. Before you know it, Pea will be using your uterus as a soccer ball. ;)

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Kether said...

Yup! That's pea! I was suprised, too the first time i felt it. It was just to the left of my belly button and I thought that was really high. Turns out that's exactly where the doctor found the heartbeat at the next appoitment.
YAY! I'm so happy for you!! Get ready for some whomping kicks coming soon.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

OH that's so CUTE!!!! I can't wait to know exactly what you're talking about - right now I have no clue, but can imagine how very cool it must be! Woo hoo!

Jackie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home